MADE IN USA!- ADE PRO 7" INCH KEYMOD RAIL SUPER SLIM HANDGUARD FREE FLOAT KEYMOD
- 6.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
The ADE PRO handguard was designed by Ade Advanced Optics right here in Oregon with the goal of being the lightest and smallest free floating forend. The width of the handguard before accessories have been installed is only 1.49".
Proudly Made in USA! Ade Advanced Optics introduced this new rail in ShotShow 2017, this is the first batch we received.
- 7" Length, True TYPE III Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
- Ultra Light and Robust Design
- 1913 Top Rail with Mlok Cut Out.
- Keymod System.
- T7075 Aluminum. (While most of the rails on the market are made of T6061/T6063 aluminum, Ade Advanced Optics decided to use superior grade T7075 aluminum for all ADE PRO handguards for their new flagship U.S. made handguard)
- Steel Barrel Nut with Nitride Finish
- Mounting Screws
Just like other U.S. Made name brand handguards, ADE PRO is using ENGLISH screws, not METRIC screws that are only popular overseas.
- Handguard Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Steel Barrel Nut Weight: 3.1 oz
Free USPS shipping from Portland Oregon
About Ade Advanced Optics
Ade Advanced Optics first made its appearance in the firearms accessory industry by doing private label production for several major manufacturers and retailers. During this period, Ade Advanced Optics began receiving requests from numerous customers for access to the affordable, high quality products that Ade Advanced Optics was capable of producing. By soliciting feedback from both clients and end users, Ade Advanced Optics was able to overcome the challenges a new company often faces when entering a global market and industry, especially one as competitive as the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry.
Very satisfied with this handguard. It looks great as well as well made. The price was right and its made in the US. Highly recommend.
this is a great looking handguard i love the fitment. but the only issue i had was no tool to tighten the barrel nut but it does have flats to install a tool to do it. if u have a tool then this is the handguard for you