- This FDE/TAN body color RED Dot is one of ADE's newest product in 2022. ADE is now offering FDE body color optics for several of ADE’s popular red dot models. The FDE standards for Flat Dark Earth, it is a Tan-ish color. This ADE’s FDE color will not 100% match every FDE color handgun on the market because every handgun company made their FDE color proprietary, however, it will look great even the color might be slightly darker or lighter. ADE Valkyrie is also available in BLACK body green dot.
- ADE RD3-023 Generation 2 Valkyrie is a 4 MOA GREEN dot designed to fit any pistol with a PISTOL that is compatible with RMR/SRO, Holosun 407C/507C/508T footprint red dots.
- The Valkyrie Gen 2 fits all pistol with optic cuts for Trijicon RMR/SRO, including aftermarket slide such as Rockslides, Polymer80 that has a optic cut for Trijicon RMR/SRO.
- The Valkyrie Gen 2 also fits name brand pistol manufacturer made Optics Ready pistols, such as Glock MOS, S&W M&P 2.0 OP, IWI Masada, Smith Wesson MP C.O.R.E, CZ P10F/10C optics ready, Walther Q5 Match and Springfield XD/XDM/XDS OSP, Canik TP9 SFX/Combat, FN 509/45 Tactical, Shadow Systems MR 920 using pistol manufacturer provided plate marked for Trijicon RMR footprint. Those name brand pistol manufacturer made "Optics Ready" handguns all come with several mounting plates/optic cuts marked for different brands of red dots, such as for Trijicon RMR, Shield RMS and Vortex Venom red dot footprint. The Valkyrie fits one of the pistol manufacturer provided plate marked that is compatible with Trijicon RMR.
- ADE Valkyrie created a iron sight curve at the end of the body, and also added two white dots on the curve. For the rear of part of the red dot to become a "back up iron sight" to give enough distance to be a Co-Witness back up sight, in addition to the LED dot and pistol equipped iron sight.
- For non-optics ready pistols that need to use an optic plate/adapter to replace the pistol manufacture equipped rear sight, ADE Valkyrie's rear white dot acts as a pistol factory original rear sight for Co-Witness
- Dimension 1.79x1.18x1.4 inches. Weight 1.24 oz. Shockproof/Fogproof. Fully lockable windage/elevation.
- 4 MOA GREEN Dot(NOT RED). Comes with a picatinny mounting plate and a pair of screws. This red dot does NOT comes with any other optic plate to mount on an specific pistol
- Operates with a single CR2032 battery(install underneath). Gives around 800 hour battery life. Auto powers off after 1 hour of inactivity to save battery.
- This model is the ADE Valkyrie Generation 2, ADE also have a original ADE Valkyrie. The difference between ADE Valkyrie and ADE Valkyrie Gen2 is that the Gen2 is slightly shorter in overall length, and the shorter length allows Gen2 to sit into custom RMR cut, while original Valkyrie only fits optic plate for RMR footprint.
ADE RD3-006B, RD3-009, RD3-012, RD3-013 and RD3-028 fit optic cut/plate that is compatible with Vortex Venom/Burris Fastfire/Doctor footprint
ADE RD3-018 Spike, RD3-021 Nuwa and RD3-030 Apollo fit optic cut/optic plate that is compatible with shield RMS/RMSC/Deltapoint Pro footprint
ADE RD3-019 Stingray RD3-020 Raptor, RD3-023 Valkyrie and RD3-029 Trumpet fit optic cut/optic plate/ that is compatible with Trijicon RMR/SRO/Holosun 407C/507C footprint
Ade Advanced Optics first made its appearance in the firearms accessory industry by doing private label production for several Major manufacturers and retailers. During this period, Ade Advanced Optics began receiving requests from numerous customers for access to the affordable, high quality products that Ade Advanced Optics was capable of producing. By soliciting feedback from both clients and end users in 2010, Ade Advanced Optics was able to overcome the challenges a new company often faces when entering a global market and industry, especially one as competitive as the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry.