Fahrenheit ATC Glycol Antifreeze/Battery Coolant Refractometer RHA-100ATC
- 5.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
RHA-100ATC Scale Ranges:
Propylene Glycol: 32F to –60F (5F Intervals & Accuracy) - WITH CONCENTRATION OF GLYCOL %
Ethylene Glycol:, 32F to –84F (5F Intervals & Accuracy) - WITH CONCENTRATION OF GLYCOL %
Battery Fluid Specific Gravity: 1.100 to 1.400 with “Recharge”, “Fair” and “Good” Ranges (0.050 Intervals) The scale is MUCH clearer than this scale depicts below!
What does it do
- It will tell you the freeze point of your ethylene or propylene glycol antifreeze!
- It will tell you the concentration of ethylene or propylene glycol antifreeze in water by percentage!
- It will tell you the condition of your battery by measuring the Battery Acids Specific Gravity - the weaker the acid SG, the weaker the battery strength!
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Traditional version: Using screw driver for calibration
- Sturdy and light weighted Aluminum body
- Item size: approx. 150 (L) x 29 (W) x 29 (D) mm (5.91 x 1.14 x 1.14 inch)
- Item weight: approx. 140 g (4.94 oz)
- 1 pipette