This refractometer is for measuring the sugar content of beer and includes an automatic temperature compensation of 10 - 30 degree Celsius. This refractometer can replace your hydrometer for easier and more accurate measurements. Simply use the dropper to take a sample of wort and put it on the prism. Then hold the refractometer up to the light and look through the eyepiece. Due to the dual scale there is no need convert to specific gravity as the scale measures both Brix and SG.
We have earned Top-Rated status from ebay, we stand behind our products, hundreds of refractometer sold. Please see our feedback and buy with confidence.
Each refractometer comes with 2 years warranty against deffects. We will simply send you a brand new one if needed.
* 0-32% Brix Scale / 1.000-1.120 Wort Specific Gravity
* Accurate to +/- 0.20% Brix / +/- 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
* Scale Divisions: 0.20% / 0.001 Wort Specific Gravity
* Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
* Sturdy design, made of lightweight machined Aluminum, not "carbon" plastic