Ade Advanced Optics Bertrillium RD3-013 Red Dot Reflex Sight for Ruger SR9,SR9C,SR40C,SR40,SR45 Pistol
- 5.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
- Comes with mounting plate that replaces the rear sight dovetail of RUGER SR9, SR9C, SR40C, SR40, SR45 and also a standard picatinny mount. Will not fit SR9E or SR22
- New advanced battery technology gives up to 2000 hours on bright setting and up to 30k hours on Low setting with a 1632 Battery(Included)
- Ade Advanced Optics model RD3-006, RD3-009, RD3-012, RD3-013, RD3-015 are designed to fit the slide/footprint of mounting plate made for Vortex Venom, Burris Fastfire, Meopta, Docter, Insight, Eotech MRDS, Sightmark Minishot. Therefore Ade red dots are compatible for varieties of handguns with appropriate plate that is made for any of those brands.
- Promotes rapid target acquisition while providing a precise point of aim; getting shots down range and on target fast. Top load System, no need to Remove the sight to change the Battery and re-sight in to waste ammo.
- 4 MOA dot.Red dot DOES NOT auto power off. It stays on til use manually power off. It has multi brightness level with one adjustment button. Every time you turn on the dot it stays the same B rightness level last time it was turned off. The lowest setting is invisible by human Eye that is for using with a night vision
Purchased this to mount on my Ruger SR9, but ended up mounting it on my Ruger MkIV 22/45 (I added a Ruger top rail) as it came with the Weaver/Picatiny mount already installed on the optic. The optic quality is very good and it zero'd and held zero for over 200 rds of fun shooting! I was hesitant to spend $200+ for a different optic not knowing if I'd enjoy them, but with the price of the ADE I "pulled the trigger". It has been great so far and I highly recommend to anyone looking for an inexpensive reflex. Value is great! The only hesitate I would have is that I do not know if it would hold up to the impacts riding a slide would create. So I cannot speak to the intended audience at this point.