EACH UNIT COMES WITH A 3 YEAR WARRANTY AGAINST DEFECTS. FREE REPLACEMENT PARTS IF YOU EVER NEED THEM!
- Handheld portable refractometer for Brix measurement of a wide range (28.0 to 62.0%) of sugar content in concentrated fruit juices, soft drink syrup, canned goods, and ketchup
- Automatic temperature compensation and calibrated with a liquid standard using a tool-free calibration ring
- Ambient light illuminates the scale; no additional power source is required
- Durable metal and rubber outer shell with a telescope-shaped, streamlined design, a rubber grip to guard against hand heat for accurate measurements, and a non-roll stand to protect against damage
- Optical glass prism mounted in all-metal housing for quick temperature equilibrium between sample and prism
The unit is factory-calibrated and can be calibrated with a liquid standard. Calibration can be controlled and adjusted with a tool-free calibration ring and a set screw. The outer shell is rubber coated with dimpled grip for easy gripping and the rubber coating guards against hand heat for accurate measurements. A non-roll stand prevents the unit from rolling when placed on a flat surface such as a table or bench top. The optical glass prism is mounted in an all-metal housing composed of copper alloy with a nickel-chrome coating for quick temperature equilibrium between the sample and the prism. The analog Brix scale features a bright, high-contrast display for clear visibility of the boundary and memory lines intersection. Instantaneous sample readings illuminated by ambient light are viewed through a monocular, focusable, cushioned eyepiece. The unit comes with a mini screwdriver, a plastic transfer pipet and an instruction manual.
|Measurement scale range
||Brix 28.0 to 62.0%
||Brix + or - 0.2%
|Ambient temperature for unit operation
||10 to 30 degrees C
||Copper alloy with a nickel-chrome coating
||Ambient light; unit requires no additional power source
||Storage case, a pipette for dropping test fluids onto the prism, a mini screwdriver for scale calibration, and a Users Guide.
||40 x 40 x 150mm (H x W x D)