Ade Advanced Optics RD3-011 Avenger Premium Red Dot & NV Night Vision Sight
- 4.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
- RD3-011 is compatible with handguns with mounting plates made for Trijicon RMR ONLY. It has the same footprint/cut/mounting plate as Trijicon RMR. We recommend OUTERIMPACT brand that their mounting plates are compatible with Trijicon RMR.
- This sight does not fits (set inside the grove/cut) the slide that is custom milled for trijicon rmr. This sight is larger than rmr in size. It only fits mounting plate that replace the rear sight, or the plate set above the slide for trijicon rmr footprint/screw pattern.
- We have made several improvements since it's initial release in 2016. We have made it more durable to withstand recoil and improved the ability to hold zero. Designed in Oregon. Pistol require special mounting plates that are sold separately.
- This sight is slightly bigger than other micro handgun red dots such Vortex Venom. Actual size is. 2.25" x 1.4" x 1.27". It gives up to 2 times bigger window than other micro red dots. It can be used on a wide range of rifles, shotguns and pistols.
- 3 MOA Dot,Light and Compact.Operates with CR2032 battery(included).RD3-011 is different than other ADE models such as RD3-006,RD3-009,RD3-012,RD3-013,RD3-015 that have the same handgun mounting footprint as Vortex Venom,Burris Fastfire,Meopta, Docter,Insight. Ade does NOT make mounting plate for trijicon rmr pattern/footprint. All Ade handgun plates are for Vortex style footprint.
- Comes with a removable picatinny mounting base. Lens is over 1/2 thick and made of impact resistant optical grade glass. The NV button is special LED red dot that is invisible to human eyes, it is only visible through a night vision device.
The new Ade Advanced optics Crusader edition of optics is the highest quality line Ade Advanced optics carries. All of the Ade Advanced optics Revenger line is designed in the United States of America by a US military defense contractor using all state of the art circuitry and materials this is not your average sight. Quality Control is 10x that of the other lines offered by Ade Advanced optics or any other like company.
Originally The Revenger line of optics were designed for commercial/law enforcement use when first designed. Now available to the general consumer the Revenger edition line will fast become a popular line of optics where the average consumer is wanting more out of an optic they want mil-spec quality without the mil-spec price and with the Revenger line you get it. The Revenger line is all hand built and tested for a lifetime of heavy use. So when you need to depend upon a sight pick Revenger where diamonds last forever.
Lens is over 1/2 thick and made of impact resistant lens optical grade glass.
State of the art internal IC circuitry.
Made of aero-space grade 6061 T6 aluminum.
Top load battery compartment for keeping zero after battery replacement.
Positive click adjustments with dial indicator.
Recoil rated to exceed requirements magnum rifle usage.
IR night vision mode for use with all forms of night vision optics
- Model: RD3-11
- Magnification: 1.0x
- Tubeless Sight Window Lens Size: 22x33mm
- Exit Pupil: 22-33 mm
- Length: 66mm (2.6 inch)
- Width: 40mm (1.6 inch)
- Height: 42mm (1.7 inch)
- Weight (net): 115g (4.0 ounce)
- Eye Relief: Free, excellent for moving target and rapid shoot
- Field of View (ft@100yds): 138 feet
- Optics Coating: Multi Coated
- Reticle: Red dot and invisible night vision dot
- Brightness levels: Six
- Parallax: <3' at 50 yards
- Elevation Range: ± 20 MOA
- Windage Range: ± 20 MOA
- Shock proof, Rain Proof and Fog Proof
- High quality aluminum alloy 6061 t6
- Feature 1 M.O.A windage and elevation adjustments with audible click's
- Integrated 21mm weaver mount base
- Included items: Cleaning cloth, hex keys,2032 battery
Product page says it fits the RMR footprint, which is false. It is about 1/2" longer than an RMR. Also really poor customer service. Emailed asking about the fitment issue, no response. Called the customer service number about 25 times and left a message to no response. It's unfortunate because it seems like a decent RDS.
Not the best reddot scope but it works good it's clear it zero good it works for close-quarters good that's a good scope for the money it's little thank you
Mounted on AK pistol, holds zero! Perfect size for mini red dot! Did some custom work on mpap, like mount a rail on hinged dust cover, between iron sights! Works perfect!
As said in the headline, this sight is bigger than the typical mini red-dot sights. This isn't a complaint, its just to point out that it is larger and probably not the most suitable for a handgun. However, for a rifle/carbine, this is a good match. I mounted one on a Hi-Point 9mm carbine and its a perfect match for cheek weld. The window is also larger than the typical mini red-dot which also makes it a good match for the carbine. I would estimate the size somewhere right between a typical mini red-dot and an Eotech. When mounted, the highest point of the window sits about 1-5/8 inches tall when measured from the top of the picatinny rail. The sight is roughly 2-1/2 inches long and about 1-5/8 inches at it's widest point. The on/off and brightness are controlled by a single button. Hold the button down for a second or two and the sight turns on. Short presses of the same button cycle it through the 6 brightness settings. Holding the button down for a second or two turns the sight back off. One neat feature is that the sight returns to the most recently used brightness setting when turned back on. the sight has a second button which operates just like the first however it controls the "NV" (night vision) modes. In a dark enough room I can see that the NV mode is working but I don't have night vision optics to test and evaluate this feature. The dot appears to be somewhere around 1 or 2 MOA with a little bit of flaring but not bad. Part of that flaring is likely my aging eyes. Another cool feature is the ability to change batteries without dismounting the sight which is a common necessity with many of the smaller red-dot sights. The elevation and windage adjustments have "click" type detents which to me, aid in sighting in. This also does away with the need for locking screws that are often times found on the smaller red-dot sights. In my opinion, if you're looking for a sight for your rifle/carbine then this is an excellent option. If it's for your handgun then I would consider something a bit smaller and lighter. About the only downside is the lack of a lens cover of any type for use when stored.
Have not fired with this mounted yet, but just from handling I think itll be nore than fine. It is built like a high quality waterproof sight. Solid, but lightweight. Red dot is plenty bright and shuts off after an hour. As long as it holds up this is a bargain.