Ade Advanced Optics 4-14x44 Front Focal Plane Crusader FFP Illuminated Riflescope with Mildot Reticle
- 26.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
- Coming from contract factory that name brands purchase from and rebrand for twice more retail price. High quality 30mm one-piece t-tube aircraft grade aluminum, durable and easy to clean
- Fully-multi-coated HD green lenses: provide over 95% light transmission for clear image. First focal plane.6 brightness settings.3 year Warranty
- Fast Focus Eyepiece A.O.(Adjustment Objective) Lockable/High-profile Zero-Reset with 1/4 MOA audible-click stops and fingertip turrets
- Wide field of view: Crosshair reticle black matte finish, 1200g shockproof, 100% Fog proof and shockproof construction with enhance performance in all weather conditions
- Adjustment objective adjustment duplex reticle zero/locking/resetting
The Ade Advanced Optics 2017 brand new designed 4-14x14 scope is a first Focal Plane scope featuring an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle for ranging targets at 14x magnification. Locking turrets with resettable zero give audible and tactile 1/4 MOA clicks. A side mounted Parallax adjust knob keeps the reticle Parallax free and the target image sharp at extended ranges. This tough scope is shockproof, water and fog resistant, and comes with a 3-year warranty.
Battery type: 1x CR2032 3V
click value: E1/4 MOA
eye relief: 4
field view 100: low: 26.19 ft/high: 6.98 ft
Focal Plane: first Focal Plane
maximum magnification: 4-14
night vision compatible: no
objective diameter: 44mm
reticle: Red/green Mil-Dot
tube diameter: 30mm (scope rings included)
weight: 26 oz
HD Red green illuminated light vision optical sight,
Red/green 5 levels illumination.
Ade Advanced Optics first made its appearance in the firearms accessory industry by doing private label production for several Major manufacturers and retailers. During this period, Ade Advanced Optics began receiving requests from numerous customers for access to the affordable, high quality products that Ade Advanced Optics was capable of producing. By soliciting feedback from both clients and end users, Ade Advanced Optics was able to overcome the challenges a new company often faces when entering a global market and industry, especially one as competitive as the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry.