For 308! LR308! -MADE IN USA!- ADE PRO 17" INCH MLOK RAIL SUPER SLIM HANDGUARD FREE FLOAT
- 15.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
- For 308 MLOK standard height upper such as DPMS, CMMG, MEGA, AERO! Please scroll to the bottom of this page to see the guide.
- LOW profile DPMS design
The ADE PRO handguard was designed by Ade Advanced Optics right here in Oregon with the goal of being the lightest and smallest free floating forend for ar15. The width of the handguard before accessories have been installed is only 1.49".
Proudly Made in USA! Ade Advanced Optics introduced this new rail in ShotShow 2017, this is the first batch we received in August 2017.
- 17" Length, True TYPE III Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
- Ultra Light and Robust Design
- 1913 Top Rail with Cut Out.
- Steel Barrel Nut
- T7075 Aluminum. (While most of the rails on the market are made of T6061/T6063 aluminum, Ade Advanced Optics decided to use superior grade T7075 aluminum for all ADE PRO handguards for their new flagship U.S. made handguard)
- Nitride Steel Barrel Nut
- Mounting Screws
Just like other U.S. Made name brand handguards, ADE PRO is using ENGLISH screws, not METRIC screws that are only popular overseas.
- Handguard Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Steel Barrel Nut Weight: 3.1 oz
Free USPS shipping from Portland Oregon,
- Ade Advanced Optics first made its appearance in the firearms accessory industry by doing private label production for several major manufacturers and retailers. During this period, Ade Advanced Optics began receiving requests from numerous customers for access to the affordable, high quality products that Ade Advanced Optics was capable of producing. By soliciting feedback from both clients and end users, Ade Advanced Optics was able to overcome the challenges a new company often faces when entering a global market and industry, especially one as competitive as the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry.
PLEASE READ THE GUIDE BELOW BEFORE MAKING THE PURCHASE OF THE 308 RAIL
Selecting a Handguard for your AR-10/AR-308/LR-308?
|LR-308 Pattern||AR-10 Pattern||Non-Standard|
DPMS Oracle .308
DPMS .308 Classic
DPMS Long Range Lite
DPMS NATO REPR
DPMS Lite Hunter
DPMS Compact Hunter
Smith & Wesson M&P 10 Series
Bushmaster .308 ORC (low profile)
Remington R25 (low profile)
Palmetto State Arms PSA PA10
Palmetto State Arms PSA PAC Tac10
ArmaLite AR-10 Rifles
Eagle Arms AR-10
Aero Precision M5 (High Profile)
Ruger SR-762 308 rifle
Rock River Arms LAR-8
LaRue Tactical OBR 7.62
LaRue Tactical PredatOBR 7.62 and
LaRue Tactical PredatAR 7.62
Daniel Defense DD5 V1
Sig Sauer 716 Patrol
I was going between a couple different rail length and decide on this one. I have it on an 18” DPMS .308. I love it!!!!!
This rail is great! No down sides at all. Comfortable to hold in off hand and I really like that the rail where the front sight goes is part of the handguard itself. If you are on the fence about the length just get it! The rail is light and has plenty of real estate to put anything you may want. My bipod works great on it and I really really like the extra length. Who would if ya know what I’m sayin’ wink wink. Lol
Seriously this rail is awesome!
This handguard lines up perfectly with the low profile DPMS style upper receiver. It looks great and is 7075 aluminum, which is the same metal as my receivers. It has been stone tumbled or deburred in some way because it has no sharp edges to make your grip uncomfortable. The price is very good too. Thanks Tony Ade!
Light weight and strong free float handguard. Easy to mount
The LR308 hand guard is very light weight, has rails where you need them, and has provisions to add rails if you want more. The barrel nut is two sided, allowing you to install it from either side to get it properly timed to the upper receiver. That said, you will likely need a shim kit to get everything properly lined up. Would be nice if one were included.
The screws that attach the hand guard to the barrel nut are slightly long. You will need to shorten them, otherwise they will not seat all the way, and if you get unequal tension on each side, your hand guard will not run parallel to the barrel. Shorten the screws to avoid this problem.
Otherwise, the hand guard is well made and worth the comparatively modest price. And by the way, the 17" unit looks great over my 18" barrel with comp.
Nice fit and finish hand guard is really tight on barrel nut. This hand guard is for the DPMS low profile style receiver. Item shipped fast .
good quality fits great dont let the price discourage you. same quality as more expensive handguards.