SUPER Ultra COMPACT Pistol Green Laser Sight for All full size and sub-compact handguns
- 4.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
- Offers the brightest green laser allowed by Law. Non-handheld class 3R laser product, < 5Mw power output. Wavelength: 510-535nm
- Ultra lightweight and compact size: 1.79"L x 1.06"W x .85"H
- Fit rail-equipped pistols, rifles and shotguns. The laser sight fits onto virtually any firearm with a modern (M1913 Picatinny or Weaver-style) accessory rail
- Proprietary mounting design provides two spring loaded pilar to push to rail slot for rock solid zero movement
- Operates with one CR1/3N batteries(included). Battery life : 1 hours. The unit is quickly and easily, user-installed in moments and can be painlessly transferred from firearm to firearm
- Controlled by ambidextrous switch. It offers two modes: constant-on and strobe. This allows the user to easily set their mode based on personal need or preference
- Weight: 1.13oz (battery included)
About Ade Advanced Optics
Ade Advanced Optics first made its appearance in the firearms accessory industry by doing private label production for several major manufacturers and retailers. During this period, Ade Advanced Optics began receiving requests from numerous customers for access to the affordable, high quality products that Ade Advanced Optics was capable of producing. By soliciting feedback from both clients and end users, Ade Advanced Optics was able to overcome the challenges a new company often faces when entering a global market and industry, especially one as competitive as the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry. Ade Advanced Optics is an Oregon company located in Oregon City. Oregon
We promise our best quality and the lowest price for our customers, you can return anything in "resell-able"condition within 45 days for refund. If you received defective item or anything not as described, we will ship a new one with a prepaid return label.
This item was perfect for msmall Taurus Melinium G2 which has only 1 slot on the rail
This is a great compact laser.
I put the green ones for distance shooting on my rifles, I put the less expensive but bright red ones on my pistols and self-defense of home options.
I also own an Ade Advanced optics 4-14 FFP scope I want to test the green laser with it on my LR-308 platform soon.
I bought this for my s&w ve 40 and would not fit because so instead of retuning it I put on another fire arm
Because of the small mounting grips sides it can move a little & throw the aim off. I have another with twice the grips, much better holding on target.