Ade Advanced Optics rd3-012 6MOA Waterproof Red Dot Micro Mini Reflex Sight for Handgun and Glock MOS
- 3.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
Fits glock MOS System below1. G17 Gen4 MOS2. G19 Gen4 MOS3. G34 Gen4 MOS4. G40 Gen4 MOS5. G41 Gen4 MOS6. G35 Gen4 MOS7. G34 Gen5 MOS8. G17 Gen5 MOS FS9. G19 G34 Gen5 MOS SF10. G34 GEN5 MOS SF
Glock is Constantly introducing add the MOS cut to your popular models, this list might be outdated. As long as there is a cut for red dot, it will fits.
The red dot is compatible with Ade handgun mounts for Glock Beretta HK UPS SW MP SIG P226 Springfield Ruger LC9 LC9s LC380 SR9 SR22 SR40 SR45
- The 2019 Delta Red dot sight-6 MOA promotes rapid target acquisition while providing a precise point of aim; getting shots down range and on target fast. The aluminum housing ensures this unit will stand up to whatever you throw at it.
- Top load system, no need to remove the sight to change the battery.
- Can also be used with a long range rifle scope for that perfect backup system. The lowest setting is invisible by human eye that is for using with a night vision.
- The red dot is compatible with Ade handgun mounts for Glock Barreta HK UPS SW MP SIG P226 Springfield Ruger LC9 LC9s LC380 SR9 SR22 SR40 SR45
- Red dot has multi brightness level with one adjustment button. Every time you turn on the dot it stays the same brightness level last time it was turned off
- 1.75" length x1.25" width x1.15" height. Shockproof, Fogproof and waterproof for 30 minutes under 4ft water.Feature 1 M.O.A wind age and elevation adjustments with audible click
- 6 MOA dot. Come with Protected Cover, Adjustment wrench, Adjustment dailing plate, User Manual and Picatinny mounting plate. Additional mounting plates for hunguns sells separately.
- Ade Advanced Optics first made its appearance in the firearms accessory industry by doing private label production for several Major manufacturers and retailers. During this period, Ade Advanced Optics began receiving requests from numerous customers for access to the affordable, high quality products that Ade Advanced Optics was capable of producing. By soliciting feedback from both clients and end users, Ade Advanced Optics was able to overcome the challenges a new company often faces when entering a global market and industry, especially one as competitive as the shooting, hunting, and outdoors industry.