KEYMOD-MADE IN USA!- ADE PRO 10" INCH RAIL SUPER SLIM HANDGUARD FREE FLOAT
- 9.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
The ADE PRO handguard was designed by Ade Advanced Optics right here in Oregon with the goal of being the lightest and smallest free floating forend. The width of the handguard before accessories have been installed is only 1.49".
Proudly Made in USA! Ade Advanced Optics introduced this new rail in ShotShow 2017, this is the first batch we received.
- 10" Length, TRUE Type III Hard Coat Anodized Aluminum
- Ultra Light and Robust Design
- 1913 Top Rail with Mlok Cut Out.
- Keymod System
- Steel Barrel Nut
- T7075 Aluminum. (While most of the rails on the market are made of T6061/T6063 aluminum, Ade Advanced Optics decided to use superior grade T7075 aluminum for all ADE PRO handguards for their new flagship U.S. made handguard)
- Steel Barrel Nut with Nitride Finish
- Mounting Screws
Just like other U.S. Made name brand handguards, ADE PRO is using ENGLISH screws, not METRIC screws that are only popular overseas.
- Handguard Weight: 7 oz.
- Nitride Steel Barrel Nut Weight: 3.1 oz
Free USPS shipping from Portland Oregon,
As skeletonized as it appears (I expect this is the reasoning behind the use of T7075 aluminum), this handguard has everything you need for your AR. Plenty of Keymod and Picatinny space and it is slender. There is no question that this aids in rapid-fire cooling of the barrel due to the openness of construction. I like the steel nut to secure the barrel/handguard to and the positive 6-screw mounting of the handguard to the nut. If you're attempting to build a lightweight AR, it would be difficult to improve on this product for that purpose.