Ade Advanced Optics Bore Sight 30-30/.25-06/.270 Cartridge Red Laser Boresighter
- 3.00 Ounces
- Free Shipping
Unlike other laser bore sighting systems that insert into the muzzle of the firearm, these are precisely engineered to fit into the chamber, ensuring exact and consistent laser alignment with the bore.
Save time, money and frustration. You'll be bore sighted and ready for live fire fine-tuning. You also can use this handy tool to check your zero after transporting your firearm to the range or hunting ground. Use the handgun versions to practice drawing and getting on target quickly. Sighting in your firearm has never been easier.
Convenient, accurate and easy. If you feel like your firearm isn't quite hitting the mark like it used to, don't replace...re-calibrate! All you have to do is chamber the unit as though it were a round, and a red laser dot will show you exactly where your aim will land the shot. Be sighted in within minutes. How to use:
- Turn on the bore sight by turning bottom of bore sighter clockwise.
- Load the laser into the chamber as if it was a normal round.
- Place the dot on a target downrange.
- Align your sights cross hairs or dot with the projected spot. From there, you can adjust your scope or sights without ever wasting ammo!
- Turn off bore sighter by turning bottom of unit counter clockwise until dot no longer appears, or take out batteries completely for longest battery life.
- Perfect for hunters, competitive/recreational shooters and law enforcement.
- Fastest gun zeroing and sighting system(Many other similar priced ones does not)
- Easy to use.
- Improves accuracy.
- Reduces ammo waste.
- Compact, lightweight and durable.
- Several sizes available.
- Wave Length: 650nm
- Battery: (3) LR41 (Included)
- Battery Life: 1 hour maximum
- Range for Sighting: 15-100 yards
- Best Range for Sighting: 20-30 yards
- Dot Size: 2" @ 100 yards
- Operation: On/Off End Cap
- Construction: Brass
- Power: Less than 5mW